Friday, July 12, 2013

Celebrities who complain about fame

Celebrities who complain about fame, Oh, life is so hard when you're rich While most people are worried about paying the bills and keeping their jobs, some celebrities complain about photo shoots and being too tired to party. Someone needs to call these stars a "wambulance." Check out some of our favorite celebrity complaints, and then click through to Bing to see how well-off these A-listers actually are.

Beyoncé

The “Halo” singer and wife of a hip-hop superstar had apparently grown tired of compliments when she said, "The drama and the demands and the pressure and all of the people giving you so much access to so many things can be too much. So couple that with everyone telling you, 'You're so this, and so that, and so perfect,' and of course you can lose yourself.”

Justin Bieber

The “Boyfriend” singer posted “Worst birthday” on Twitter after he, his rumored love interest and a famous underage friend were reportedly denied entry into a London club on Bieber’s 19th birthday.

Lauren Conrad

The clothing designer – who gained fame as a reality TV star – complained, "Being on a show like that is a lot more than people think. You’re thrust into the spotlight. There’s all this pressure to act a certain way. It’s hard to adjust. You have to decide early on whether or not you’re willing to do that.”

Russell Crowe

The “Les Miserables” actor – who has graced many a tabloid cover – bemoaned, “Whatever used to be called mystery, you’re not allowed to have that anymore. So there’s a whole bunch of blank space that’s filled in with stuff that fills up pages of newspapers. Which is not real, and you know it’s not real, and I know it’s not real. And readers don’t really care because that’s what they’re interested in.”

Billy Ray Cyrus

The “Achy Breaky Heart” singer claimed that “Hannah Montana” ruined his life despite making his daughter a household name: "I'll tell you right now — the damn show destroyed my family. And I sit there and go, 'Yeah, you know what? Some gave all.' It is my motto, and guess what? I have to eat that one. I some-gave-all'd it all right. I some-gave-all'd it while everybody else was going to the bank. It's all sad."

Johnny Depp

The “Pirates of the Caribbean” star shared his hatred of photo shoots with this controversial comparison: "Well, you just feel like you're being raped somehow. Raped ... It feels like a kind of weird — just weird, man."

Harrison Ford

The actor and star of one of the most successful movie franchises of all time doesn’t think fame is all it’s cracked up to be: “There’s nothing good about being famous. You always think, ‘If I’m successful, then I’ll have opportunities.’ You never figure the cost of fame will be a total loss of privacy. That’s incalculable. What a burden that is for anybody. It was unanticipated and I’ve never enjoyed it. You can get the table you want in a restaurant. It gets you doctor’s appointments. But what’s that worth? Nothing.”

Megan Fox

The “Transformers” star likened herself to teenage bullying victims with her comparison: “What people don't realize is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those 10 kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you're being bullied by millions of people constantly."

Ricky Gervais

The British comedian – who shares wacky bathtub photos on Twitter – lamented his fame: “The worst thing about this job for me is the fame. I’ve never understood why anyone wants people to know who they are. That’s the thing I wish I could turn off.”

Kim Kardashian

The reality TV star and tabloid staple vented her frustration on Twitter shortly before she gave birth: “I get I live a public life. I live my life on a reality show for the world to see. I love my life, but when the cameras stop, that doesn't mean I don't want a break too. I'm 32 yrs old now, about to be a mom. I'm not 25 clubbing around LA anymore. There's no excuse for threats & stalking!"

Keira Knightley

The British actress shared her displeasure with the trappings of being a movie star: “I hate red carpet events. I absolutely hate them. I hate the fact that people write, ‘Oh, you look like crap’ or ‘I don't like your arms. You have this feeling that everyone wants a bit of you. It does feel like that. Any sane person knows this is not nice. It's a pretty horrific profession really. Every photo takes away a bit of your soul. I wish I was just an insignificant speck.”

Lady Gaga

The “Poker Face” singer detailed her everyday struggles in her 2011 HBO special: “I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school, and I just have to pick myself up and tell myself that I'm a superstar every morning so that I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be.”

Clive Owen

The “Children of Men” star revealed his true love when he admitted, ''I never wanted to be a movie star. And I didn't become an actor to become famous. I genuinely didn't. It was always theater for me.”

Hayden Panettiere

The “Nashville” actress complained about her newfound stardom: “I don’t ever go out. I stay at home. I go from garage to garage and keep myself out of sight ... It really has a major impact on your life. This business is very intrusive. People want to know what you're doing every day, and it becomes less about your craft and your art, and your love for acting, than it is about when you put food in your mouth, or when you're walking your dog.”

Robert Pattinson

The “Twilight” star took out his frustration on one social media site when he complained to a now-defunct magazine: “In L.A. I have at least 40 seconds from the moment I arrive somewhere, before I get asked for my autograph. It’s Twitter’s fault. If this website didn’t exist, I’d be in peace.”

Katy Perry

The pop star – known for her outrageous fashion choices and marrying an outspoken British comedian – complained about her status in life, saying, "I'm tired of being famous already! But I'm not tired of creating. Fame is, I think, just a disgusting byproduct."

Brad Pitt

The movie star once shared his thoughts on living in a fishbowl: "Fame makes you feel permanently like a girl walking past construction workers." We’re wondering how his famously outspoken fiancée felt about that comparison?

Nicole Scherzinger

The “X Factor” judge threw herself a pity party when she admitted that even a Pussycat Doll must sleep every once in a while: “It's not as glamorous as people think. It has its ups and downs. There can be a lot of intrusion into your private life ... It's not partying all the time – sometimes when I get the chance I am too tired to party!”

Kristen Stewart

The “Twilight” star found herself in hot water when she said paparazzi photos made her feel “like I'm looking at someone being raped."
thumbnail
Title: Celebrities who complain about fame
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy