Saturday, July 13, 2013

Tamera mowry and husband adam housley

Tamera mowry and husband adam housley, The wait is over! Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam welcomed son Aden John Tanner Housley Monday night at 9:45p in Los Angeles, nearly two weeks after Tamera's due date of October 30. The baby boy weighed in at 9 lbs, 5 oz.

"Adam and I feel very blessed to finally be holding our son," the new mom told Style. "He is a beautiful miracle, and our hearts are overflowing with love. Thank you to everyone for your love and support. It means so much to our family."

Style Network has released the following statement: "On behalf of the Style family, we congratulate Tamera and Adam on the arrival of Aden John Tanner Housley. Along with fans at home, we have followed their first year of marriage—from their beautiful wedding last May to this journey to bring their first child into the world. Now, a wonderful new chapter begins for Tamera and Adam."

Baby Housley is only hours old, but Tamera gave us a good idea about what his personality is like seven months into her pregnancy in August. "He has to be a very active, happy baby because this boy is forever kicking!" she said. "That's what I love about being pregnant—feeling him kick and knowing that he's moving and that he seems to be happy!"

It was also then that Tamera alluded to the special bond between Aden John and his father. "Whenever I'm just chillin' and his dad comes in, my son starts talking and kicking," she proudly shared. "He just LOVES the sound of his father's voice."

It's been nothing but pure bliss for Tamera since announcing that she was pregnant with her and Adam's first child back in April. "I was shocked at first. I kept looking at the double lines on the test," she said after learning the news. "It was a feeling I can't describe. It was the happiest I had ever felt."

She also revealed that she was hoping for a son. "I helped raise my brothers, so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys," she explained. "I haven't the slightest idea about raising a girl. It's the unknown."

A couple of months later, a thrilled Tamera let the world know that she was indeed expecting a baby boy. "I threw my hands up in the air like I'd just made a touchdown!" she said. "Adam and I are so excited!"

Tamera was continuously on cloud nine throughout her pregnancy. "[It's been] heaven," she raved when we spoke to her a couple of weeks ago. "I feel very, very blessed." Her remarkably easy pregnancy was a far cry from twin sis Tia Mowry-Hardrict's. "People think that because we're twins and we're sisters, we've experienced the same thing. Ironically, we haven't," she said. "[Tia] had more of a difficult time than I did."

With her family complete, it's off to the L.A. condo where Aden John will rest comfortably in his vintage baseball-themed nursery. The couple, who have a beautiful home up North, plan to raise their son in L.A. and Napa. (Check out our photos of Tamera's Napa nursery!)

Last spring, Tamera told us what kind of parents her and Adam hope to be. "Adam will be a hands-on dad. He loves kids," she said. "We already had the diaper-duty talk!" As for Tamera, she says she's going to try very hard not to spoil her firstborn. "I don't want to spoil my baby, because I naturally love to do it. I do it with Cree and with my brothers."

She added: "I hope I will be a great mom. Every mom-to-be says that, and they say if you're thinking that, you will be."

thumbnail
Title: Tamera mowry and husband adam housley
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy